Pre-stretched hand film is the perfect combination of quality and cost savings.
Blown film is stretched, which creates a hazy appearance, and then rolled onto standard cores. This type of film is known to have better cling than Cast films, at better prices than Blown film.
Main advantages are:
· Limited edge damage due to rolled edges
· Better film memory when wrapping loads
· Lighter rolls easier to manage
· More consistent stretch and tightens after applied
· Puncture resistant
· Cost savings from consumption and price