Customized for the industry
Many businesses find themselves in highly competitive markets and are always looking for ways to get the competitive edge; provided that it comes at the right price, of course. That’s why Wulftec offers a complete range of affordable options that allow end-users to custom build a machine that will meet their exact needs.
Most food-related industries require high-pressure cleaning to remove any unwanted contaminants from their facilities. These industries will often use powerful and highly corrosive cleaning and disinfecting detergents during wash-downs.
Wulftec was asked to build a machine that would withstand those harsh environments for many years to come. We came up with this unique WCA-SMART™ – built entirely in stainless steel.
In order to protect the machine from rust caused by exposure to highly corrosive cleaning products, we built this machine in stainless steel. Everything from the base and tower to the conveyor bearings and connection fasteners will remain rust-free.
Here’s a list of some of the special parts used on these machines:
- Washdown motors
- Stainless steel gearboxes
- Corrosion resistant chain
- Stainless steel sprockets
- Stainless Steel NEMA 4X control enclosure
- Flange mount disconnect
- Stainless steel structure including the tower, base, and turntable
- Stainless steel conveyor rollers and bearings
- Stainless steel NEMA 4X junction boxes
- Stainless steel fasteners throughout
- Stainless steel pneumatic cylinders
To resist intense clean-ups, Wulftec equips this system with waterproof motors, quick-connectors throughout and a custom NEMA 4/12-rated stainless steel enclosure, protecting all electrical components from being damaged during wash-downs.